Thursday, July 8, 2010

tomorrow's my thanksgiving day




remember the driver who kept me waiting last night (which led me to resurrect this blog)? it's his birthday tomorrow.

my driver happens to be my favorite person in the whole wide world. life always feels easy with him around (save for some tantrums here and there). he doesn't technically make me laugh (because he's not a jester type) but he makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. he doesn't seem to mind my quirks and he puts up with my annoying behaviors. he could be a bad ass, but he's my favorite bad ass. he makes me feel loved and accepted despite everything, and that helps me love and accept myself. my sons are great because they have a great father, and even for that alone I feel lucky. my mom's lucky too to have a son-in-law who really cares for her.

i have so many other things to say about this guy, but he's already waiting for me in the lobby. hope he gets to read this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts here