Wednesday, July 7, 2010

# 2

It's 15 minutes to 8 and i'm still in the office. nope, i'm not working anymore. work mode ended around 6:30. i'm still here because i'm too lazy to get a cab and go home, too lazy to pack up and stroll around HP, but not tired and bored enough to wait for my driver (hehe) for 2 hours and counting...

so.

my friend just shown me her newly resurrected blog and it got me to resurrect my own, too (though this blog never really went live so there's nothing really to resurrect i suppose).

i was thinking about a worthy maiden resurrection entry, and this is just what i've come up thus far: nothing really. what i managed to come up with is an initial list of things that i could probably write about (you see, i have this thing for lists. a list gives a semblance of structure).

  • parenting, my favorite aphorisms, sandwich recipes, books+movies+places that move/d or inspire/d me, dark chocolates, my pastor's sermon, my kids' quirks and milestones, houses I love, my friends' FB status.
what do you think? ngyeah... it's kinda all over the place.

we'll see how this goes.

3 comments:

  1. excited to read your thoughts! writing is really the best way to know yourself: imagine all the processes that go into every blog entry :) looking forward to reading about where you got your favorite aphorisms and why they inspired you hehe (demands na!) keep on writing te!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i know who that friend is. ;P

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts here